March 14, 2017

My Machine Quilting in Sections Craftsy Class is live today!


Many people have asked for a video "to go along with" my book, Machine Quilting in Sections, and I'm thrilled to be able to tell you my new Craftsy class by the same title is now available!


It's always great to see techniques in action. But I'm most excited about sharing new tricks and techniques that aren't even in the book!

This is one of my Scrappy Sedona Stars quilts. It's a big quilt!
Entirely quilted on my Pfaff home sewing machine. You can do it, too.
(You can see a variety of Scrappy Sedona Star quilts here on our website.)
The pieced back is fun, isn't it?

For example, I'll share a great way to turn a ashing strip into a twin finish strip and how to use an encased seam border to enlarge a quilt!


I'm happy to be able to offer a special discount for my new Craftsy class for a limited time. I'm even happier that this link now works! 😊. Click here to visit our website and use "my special link" to save 50% off the regular price. (Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts and expires June 12, 2017.)

I hope you'll take advantage of the introductory sale and share my enthusiasm for Machine Quilting in Sections!



No comments:

Post a Comment